Three Hills Soap – Lemon Tea Solid Conditioner Bar
Be part of the solution to reduce plastic pollution on our planet by using a rich, solid conditioner for all hair types.
Three Hills Soap natural conditioner bar is here to give you beautiful and healthy hair. They’ve created a solid conditioner that will give your hair shine, nourishment, an easiness to comb.
Unlike other conditioner bars, this bar will not leave your hair greasy or filled with excess oils.
Shea butter, apricot oil, panthenol bind moisture, de-tangle and make hair happy. The solid conditioner contains natural emulsifiers and waxes.
These bars are economic, as each one keeps on working. Lasting much longer than a bottle of liquid conditioner.
When travelling, simply pack your bar in a waterproof container and dry between uses.
Active Ingredients in Conditioner:
- BTMS – 50 is a gentle emulsifying and conditioning agent. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, it conditions hair and makes it easier to comb.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It imparts a smooth, velvety feel to the skin. It leaves skin feeling moisturised, conditioned and soft
- Shea Butter is a particularly effective moisturiser because it contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity, so it eliminates tangles and deep conditions your hair
- Apricot Kernel Oil has excellent nourishing effects, it’s a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable as it’s quickly absorbed. It’s a powerful antioxidant too
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine and reduces hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface. Lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, ironing and hair dyeing
- Lemon Oil helps stimulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth
- Lime Essential Oil can greatly help improve the life of your hair as it makes them more radiant and glowing
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots and at the same time, this oil can also control excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles.
How to Use the Conditioner:
Rub the bar directly on your wet hair and let it absorb for a few minutes, then rinse off and enjoy the full and silky feel of your hair. A little goes a long way since it is super concentrated. After each use keep your conditioner bar in an area of your shower where the bar is allowed to fully dry between uses to extend the life of the conditioner bar.
Glassine bag (100% recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable) which is fastened with a seal made from cellulose (fully biodegradable and compostable)
NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
NO Harsh Chemicals
NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
Conditioner Bar Weight: 20g