Reuse is queen! So we're helping you fix your toys (and bikes, chairs, glasses, zips, mugs, and everything else) with this new product: FixIts!
What it contains: 8 sticks of (re-)moldable bioplastic. Each stick is 150mm x 16mm x 3.5mm and about 10g weight
- Dunk in freshly-boiled water for 1-2 minutes to soften. Mold, and let it harden for 5 minutes.
- Made from plants, not petroleum
- Remoldable - just pop back into freshly-boiled water!
- Compostable (in your home organic waste bin)!
- Fix anything rigid - or make something you need - replace a piece for a game or toy. Can be textured and painted on (with acrylic (plastic - boo!) paints only though - like sticks to like). You can mix colours. Great for model making and miniatures.
- Made locally in the UK
- Strong: 1 FixIts stick can hold over 16kg
See the little book of FixIts (tips, tricks and ideas) here.