An urban farming kit to grow your own Soap/Colours/Edible Flowers/Cocktail
Grow Your Own Kits
An urban farming kit to grow your own fun!
- Grow Your Soap: Grow and make natural soap and toothpaste at home. Use Soapwort plant as a base for foamy soap, and herbs to add fragrant scents to soap and toothpaste. Seeds included: Soapwort, Saponaria officinalis, Mint, Mentha spicata, Pot Marigold, Calendula officinalis, Lavender, Lavandula officinalis;
- Grow Your Colours: Grow plants, extract their colours...then you can paint! Seeds included: Spinach, Spinacia oleracea, Beetroot,Beta vulgaris, Red cabbage, Brassica oleracea, Tagete, Tagetes erecta;
- Grow Your Gourmet Flower: Grow delicious edible flowers. Add a creative touch to your dishes with colourful flowers! Seeds included: Mexican tarragon, Tagetes lucida, Nasturtium, Tropaeolum majus, Pot Marigold, Calendula officinalis, Borago, Borago officinalis;
- Grow Your Cocktail: Grow plants and use them to make delicious fresh cocktails (alcohol not included!). Seeds included: Basil, Ocimum basilicum, Cucumber, Cucumis sativus ‘Lemon’, Mint, Mentha spicata, Dill, Anethum graveolens.
Each set contains:
- Seeds as above;
- Explanation cards with growing tips and recipes.