Your ideal first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles.
- Unique to KURO-Bō and hand-made from high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex)
- Much more lightweight, durable and portable than standard glass
- Individually reinforced and reusable
- Makes a unique gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees
- Ideally paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins for 3 months of daily naturally filtered water, wherever you are!
KURO-Bō’s 550ml Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is hand-made from durable, high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex) which is much stronger and lighter than your standard glass.
It comes with a sustainable bamboo lid, wrist strap, food-grade silicon leak-proof seal and an insulating and protecting neoprene sleeve.
Contemporary and functional, each Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is individually hand-made and reinforced, ensuring a lightweight, durable and portable design.
And, if paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins, every sip of water you take won’t just taste better, it will be healthier for you – and the planet, too – every single day, for three whole months!
This Bottle is your ideal ‘Forever Bottle’ and the first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles. It also makes a unique, eco-friendly and contemporary gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees.