Organic Gluten Free Fusilli
Best Before: Dec/2022
Batch Number: 03122022
Store in a cool, dry place
Naturally wheat and gluten free. Ideal for Coeliacs and vegetarians.
- Bring water to the boil in a large pot over high heat.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of salt to the pot.
- Stir to make sure none of the pasta is sticking to the bottom of the pot (or to itself).
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally (about 9 minutes)
- Once the pasta water has foamed considerably, begin stirring the pasta more frequently and checking the color of the pasta.
- Once it has lightened in color (usually another 2 minutes), test a piece to ensure it has no dry center but is still a bit firm.
- Remove the pot from the heat and drain off all the pasta water. Rinse the pasta thoroughly with water, then toss with oil or butter to ensure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself. Eat it HOT!