- A lovely zero-waste alternative to bottled shampoo
- Packaging: Aluminium Tin
- Shampoo Bar Weight: 70g
Three Hills Soap - Amla and Sweet Marjoram is handcrafted in the heart of Dublin,
This concentrated solid shampoo for normal hair is offering a lovely warm, woody scent.
The combination of a woody, spicy and mildly camphoraceous aroma of Sweet Marjoram and the woody, spicy fragrance of Cypress oil is complemented by the zesty Lime and therefore is suitable for both men and women.
With some added Amla powder to help cure dandruff and prevent hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles and giving your hair a glow.
These solid shampoo bars last for months and they're are so compact.
They come packaged in a resuable aluminium storage tin and you can buy refill bars when you run out.
No fuss, no mess.
Simple, solid (SLS, SLES free) shampoo does away with wasteful over-packaging and environmental worries in one.
Perfect for anyone who loves the planet as much as their hair.
Active Ingredients in Shampoo:
Gentle Cleansing Agents:
SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and it effectively removes dirt and grease from the hair and scalp. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. We use an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent which is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
These are both of a 100% natural origin.
The shampoo also contains:
- Coconut Oil contributes to the better hair quality by delivering the shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Silk Amino Acids also known as Sericin, has excellent moisture preservation characteristics and hair repairing properties
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Amla Powder coats and nourishes the hair and scalp strengthens hair follicles
- Rhassoul Clay gently cleanses, adds shine to hair and strengthens hair
- Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil helps strengthen hair and promotes faster hair growth. Its anti-fungal properties can ward off scalp infections and protect it from dandruff and itchy scalp. It nourishes hair follicles so you can have soft and manageable hair
- Cypress Essential Oil can increase blood circulation and capillary strength which stimulates hair follicles for optimal hair growth
- Lime Essential Oil can help remove oil from hair while moisturising your scalp
How to Use Solid Shampoo:
Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.